Monday, July 13, 2009

Persons I’m thankful for

Persons I’m thankful for:

I’m lucky I got Wonderful Persons in my Life. Through ups and downs of my life, through my happiest and saddest moments, I can count on them. So here, in return, I want to dedicate this portion of my blog to let them know how thankful I am to have them.

1. Jepoy. One truly good man. My husband, my best friend, my all. I can’t just say thank you to him coz no words can describe how deeply thankful I am to have him. For all the support, love, understanding and all the positive words I can think of. Jeff is my everything. I love him with all my heart.

2. Baby Angel. You have no name yet. Your daddy and I are so happy and excited to see you soon. CAn’t wait to hold and hug, my child. Surely, you will complete our lives. We love you. We will take care of you.

3. My parents – especially to Mama. I am so blessed to be your daughter. Thank you for all the support. Blaming me was not the best option right now, instead you accepted me with open arms. I love you as always, Mama. I promise, I will be like you to my child- Loving and understanding mother. Thank you for welcoming my husband too. I can’t just say thank you enough.

4. To my husband’s parents. Thank you for welcoming me to your family since day one. You were really great! I promise, I will take care and love your son until the end of time.

5. My brothers and sisters, I have not talked to you in person about this. But for sure, you know it already. I will still be your ATE. I love you all.

6. My husbands sisters. Thank you for accepting me as part of your family. Don’t worry, I will take care and love your one and only Kuya and of course your pamangkin.

7. My friends. College friends and officemates friendships. For supporting me, for all the advices, for making me smile always.

especially to Brattinella’s ever!.

-Sheki
-Elj
-Reyn

friends
-Mona
-Jhen Leron

college friends
-Lhen
-jenet Betito
-Marj

for the rest who are not mentioned. you know who you are already! thank you…

No comments:

Post a Comment