Monday, July 13, 2009

Chinese Pregnancy Calendar says…..


October 16, 2008 by Rhiz

Saturday would be an exciting day for me! Can’t wait for that day to come. Countdown…two days more to go… I will be having an appointment with my O.B to determine my baby’s gender. Will it be a boy or a girl? That is, the BIG question.

A friend of mine introduced me to this Chinese Pregnancy Calendar. Well, it would not do any harm at all, if I try. Surprisingly, of all the surprises, this one was the most thing I liked. I am expected to deliver on february, 2009, by then, I am 23 years old. And Chinese Pregnancy Calendar says we are having a BABY BOY… yahoo! Hmm.. let’s see if this is true as this chart has been proven to be 93% accurate.

My mom was 22 years old when she had me (month of December), and it’s accurate to the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar, which says she is having a baby girl. My mom was 42 when she had my youngest baby brother three years ago (month of June), and it also matches to the calendar chart. This Chinese Pregnancy Calendar is also true to my husband’s mom, she was 18 years old when she had him (month of July).

Let us see if the result from the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar matches with the result of my ultrasound on Saturday. Exciting! whew!


The Chinese Calendar

The Chinese Pregnancy Calendar is based on legend, and has been used to predict whether an unborn child will be a boy or a girl. The chart was buried in a tomb near Beijing for 700 years. The original is in the Institute of Science in Beijing. All you need is the month in which the child was conceived, and the age of the mother at conception.

To use the Chinese pregnancy calendar, you will go down the column until you get to the age of the mother at the time of conception (it could be different if the mother has had a birthday since conceiving).

Then go across that row until you get to the month the baby was conceived. If the square is blue, it’s a boy! If the square is pink a girl is on the way!

This chinese birth chart (also known as chinese gender calendar, chinese birth calendar, chinese pregnancy calendar or chinese baby calendar) is used a lot evern today. Many people send their comments that this chinese birth chart proved very effective for them. This chart has been proven to be 93% accurate.

For more scientifically based information tailored to your cycle try our ovulation calculator and calendar that can help you plan the sex of your child based on your body’s cycle or take a look at answers to common pregnancy questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment