Monday, July 13, 2009

My pregnancy Update


September 18, 2008 by Rhiz

GIF animations generator gifup.com

First trimester of my pregnancy is over. Glad I had surpassed that period. I can only describe it as rollercoaster moments in my pregnancy. It was really a not-so-good experience for me, the nausea and vomiting and morning sickness. Well, it was all normal. All pregnant woman had experienced that.

Now, I’m on my second trimester. So far so good. I am enjoying this stage. This is the most exciting part of my pregnancy. First because, I had heard my baby’s heartbeat when I had my O.B check up. It was the sweetest sound I ever heard, nothing compares. And I can feel him move inside my womb now. I can also feel the so called “quickening”. In the next weeks to come, it will be a hard kicks, they say .. ***wink***

What I am most excited about, is the next month to come. I will be having an ultrasound appointment with my O.B. to determine my baby’s gender. Will it be a boy or a girl? Some says it will be a boy, others would say it’s a girl. I’m so excited to know…

No comments:

Post a Comment