Monday, July 13, 2009

Imagine me without Jeff?


I cannot imagine myself living without this man. He makes me laugh, he makes me feel in love and he also makes me cry. For more than four years of being together, I must say that he is “the one”. We are not perfect couples- I mean, none of us are perfect naman talaga right? . . . hehehe! we never really know what will happen in the future- a lot of things will happen along the way , but we are praying that it would really be “us” forever. Imagine me without Jeff? –

I’ts an aquarium without fish, a moon without sky, a sea without seashore…and most of all.. ME WITHOUT LIFE! It would be be an empty world without him….

I love him so much that I am willing to give up everything for him.. just as him to me… He means the world to me. I just don’t know what to do without him in my life.

He is my every dream and fantasy… I don’t know just how my life would be if I can’t have him forever… he gives me every reason to survive, quiet corny to others but what can I do? it’s TRUE and that’s what we feel for each other…

No comments:

Post a Comment