Monday, July 13, 2009

Khyrztyn Chloe


CHLOE

It took awhile for me to have time and be able to post this topic. ( super busy kasi taking care of my baby chloe…)

Sweet child of mine, she is sleeping.. ZZzzzz.. cute cute nya. hehe! My life is different now, she has really changed my life. From a happy go lucky girl, now a fulfilled mom to a cutie baby Khyrztyn Chloe and a wife to Jepoy, ever loving husband.

To summarize the nine months I was pregnant, ’twas a happy pregnancy I must say. The baby bump pictures, I had a lot of ‘em. One day, I would show them to my baby, so that her heart could feel how much she is taken cared of and loved while she is still in my womb.

I gave birth on the 1st of February, 2009. Though the expected delivery date is on the 11th of february as per the Ultrasound test result.

When I first heard my baby cry, I was so happy and thankful to the Lord for He has given me a healthy and beautiful baby girl. He answered all my prayers. With this, I can attest to everyone that God is really there for us. I am a living proof, it’s true that we just have to pray and He will listen.

Now that baby Chloe is here, we know that this is just the start of our journey to a happy life as one happy family.

Let me leave this to you. Create your own fairy tale, believe in it, make it happen for it will happen. It’s true! Now I’m holding my little princess. In the kingdom we made, I am the Queen forever in love with my King.

What’s in the name?

The moment we knew I was pregnant, not a single second pass that we thought of a unique and beautiful name for our baby. My husband and I were discussing about it everytime. choosing a suitable name for a baby is hard I must say. It can be compared to choosing one partner in life. There could be billions of man in the world, but only one could make your heart melt and give you that one true love. Like for choosing name for our baby, there are millions of name in the world but only the name “KHYRZTYN CHLOE” made us say, it’s the one!

Khyrztyn . . . Original spelling is “K.i.r.s.t.i.n“, which means Christ follower. My husband changed it to K.H.Y.R.Z.T.Y.N. to make it more unique.

Chloe . . . which means blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment