Tuesday, December 18, 2018

To Dream The Dream Wedding

My husband and I had  our first baby during the times when people think we were not ready to have our own family yet. We  were twenty three years old, fresh graduate from college,  and just starting to build our own careers. Unexpected as it was, but having our first baby was the best blessing  in our lives.

Lucky enough I have the  best partner who never left me . Thus, saving me from those judgemental people who think that having a baby before marriage would make us the "big  failure" to our  families. Well, we proved them wrong!!  We had our Civil Marriage in  May 2009,three months after our Baby Chloe was born.

Each time we recall our civil wedding, we can't help but laugh at ourselves. We were wearing  shades of green and we do not even know how we were able to came up with the idea. He was teasing me , why did I let him wear that kind of shirt. All because we only had a
limited budget that time  but it was  indeed the best moment because  finally, I became Mrs Sena.

No comments:

Post a Comment