Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chloe's School Birthday @4



Time flies so fast. Yes! I can still recall how I got myself busy for her 1st birthday party and now I am finding myself getting busy again for her birthday celebration. Now, Chloe turns four. And I don't mind getting busy every year just to make her feel happy and special. More birthdays to come baby.



But this time it is easier for me to narrow down a bit all my ideas on how we are going to celebrate it because she already told me ahead of time all the things that she wants on her birthday. Uhuh! I find it amazing that at her age she already knows exactly what she wants. "Gusto ko sa school, maraming decorations, cake, balloons, spaghetti and chicken". Hmmm alright.

Of course with the dad's permission, I would want to give everything my baby wants as much as possible, however, as a wise mom, I have to work on a certain budget and make sure to stick on it without compromising her idea of a perfect birthday party. So, I have to customize and make my own budget meal for the kids. I included spaghetti, since it is an all-time kids favorite, as if a party is not complete without it, ooops, I might forget to mention that it should be the spaghetti of a certain fast food chain(lol).  A spaghetti and chicken combo on the certain fast food chain costs "$$$" for 28 kids in the class, so I decided to buy  raw chicken legs and fried it at home instead, my mom's home-made fried chicken is a delicious as those "sarap-to-the-bones chicken"(saved so much on this. lol) well, it is just a matter of having that extra effort to do it.. I also prepared hotdogs with marshmallows on sticks, lootbags, cupcakes and balloons.

Chloe's simple wish list: cake? check! balloons? check! spaghetti and chicken? check! What about the decorations? Hmmm...been thinking about these for months (joke!lol.) Good thing, there is a vacant room beside her  classroom, and with the teacher's permission, I asked my cousin to help me out in decorating the classroom. I was surprised, it turned out to be more than what I have expected! Sure, Chloe's going to like it as much as I do.

Thanks to my mom, sister and cousin for helping me make Chloe's 4th  birthday celebration a success! Simple birthday celebration = happiness! Till nextime.....




Thanks classmates for these wonderful birthday presents....................................... Love 'em all!





No comments:

Post a Comment